I just don't get it

• Thread starter Pyoverdin
  • 3 comments
Hi fellow GT players,

I know this may sound uber-noobish, but Iam a struggling controller user with a normal car time of 1:49:452, and hopelessly stuck. The problem is I have studied GTP_DHolland's (posted) lap (replay) hundreds of times, and my ultimate goal is to replicate it with a controller. I found a defect costing me around 1.3-2 complete seconds and that is at turn 5 and 6.

I approach turn 5, right before the shadow on the ground Holland starts braking, at around 33-34 seconds (T1 of early 28:3XX), but when I exit turn 6 and hit the second shadow (on the ground) Iam at late 51/early 52 whereas Holland is at early 50 and finish the lap with a deficit of 1.7 seconds which means Iam nailing the remaining.

Please, if anyone could just help me there, Iam also ruining my tuned lap in the same exact manner.

Please help, i dont suck that bad, I have several prologue top 100 times, including the Ford GT LM spec II at London + reverse, which has painfully taught me how to control throttle with a controller.

Thanx in Advance,
I_c_H_r_O_n_O_I

Hi fellow GT players,

I know this may sound uber-noobish, but Iam a struggling controller user with a normal car time of 1:49:452, and hopelessly stuck. The problem is I have studied GTP_DHolland's (posted) lap (replay) hundreds of times, and my ultimate goal is to replicate it with a controller. I found a defect costing me around 1.3-2 complete seconds and that is at turn 5 and 6.

I approach turn 5, right before the shadow on the ground Holland starts braking, at around 33-34 seconds (T1 of early 28:3XX), but when I exit turn 6 and hit the second shadow (on the ground) Iam at late 51/early 52 whereas Holland is at early 50 and finish the lap with a deficit of 1.7 seconds which means Iam nailing the remaining.

Please, if anyone could just help me there, Iam also ruining my tuned lap in the same exact manner.

Please help, i dont suck that bad, I have several prologue top 100 times, including the Ford GT LM spec II at London + reverse, which has painfully taught me how to control throttle with a controller.

Thanx in Advance,
I_c_H_r_O_n_O_I

You are another evidence of my discoveries in the Time-Trial Demo...

I suggest to read this:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=123828

Back