I just got a very big problem.

  • Thread starter Thread starter HeXaDoN
  • 8 comments
  • 998 views
Messages
70
United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Messages
HeXaDoN
I am very annoyed that I have been logged out of Gran Turismo 6, better yet scared because I got a message on my screen "An error has occurred in a lobby's server [400]" I did not mod or cheat in any way, but is there a fix to this? Please no very technical tutorials on how because it's confusing to me, but at least a fix that's simple.
Thanks in advance!
 
I am very annoyed that I have been logged out of Gran Turismo 6, better yet scared because I got a message on my screen "An error has occurred in a lobby's server [400]" I did not mod or cheat in any way, but is there a fix to this? Please no very technical tutorials on how because it's confusing to me, but at least a fix that's simple.
Thanks in advance!


I just ran into the same issue and I don't hack or anything either. Were you on offroad server?
 
PD. That kind of problem is normal in online games. Just chill. Play other games. Relax.
How about I just sleep and wake up since its 12 am and I need to sleep. I am very tired maybe when I get on again I can play.
 
there was sever maintenance. read the article in the news section
 
Back