I just got a very odd series of Pop ups....

  • Thread starter Thread starter TopHat
  • 6 comments
  • 827 views
Messages
7,153
Messages
killermrk
Messages
KillerMRK2
It said something like this:

"Pressing F7 disables Cadet Browsing and cannot....."

It gave me a little yes and no, and a check box that said "Do not show me this dialog box again." So I checked it and pressed "no" And another 10 popped up....:odd: Its really annoying.
 
Always 'x' out of popups...Never click on the content. Ever. Ever.
 
I did. It didn't work. :grumpy: I just did a virus check. All clean. It didn't go until I clicked "yes". It was just very odd.
 
That's why you exit out of your browser. Avoid ads at all costs.
 
That's because you pressed F7.....

f7nh4.jpg


The clue is in the message. Pressing F7. You know, the key with F7 on it.
 
/thread.


I must not have that feature on my computer.
 
Back