I just got humbled...

United States
Wichita Falls
Salvaged1Gdsm
Salvaged1Gdsm
jumped into a friend's lobby at the ring called wangan tuning, pp was restricted to 500 and tires to sh...which was fine with me, gave me a chance to use my Track Day Street Car project NSX, they were having 1v1 touge style runs around the ring.

I asked if it was okay if I could be a "camera" car (i dont actually have game recording capabilities) and they quickly said yes, so on their next run I lined up behind them to watch their battle unfold Initial D style and by the time we was heading over the crest into the high speed right hander, they had pulled quite some distance away from me. I was left puzzled as to how an AE86 was able to pull away from a 357hp NSX so easily on the turns AND on the straights (at least it seemed like he was pulling harder than me on the straights), so i canceled my entry and just sat there while listening to the convo's going on.

Turns out neither of the cars i was chasing were at the pp limit, my car was at the pp limit so that in itself left me even more puzzled. The one that was beating the 86 was talking about my friend's aura and one of the other guys that was in there (both of which I couldnt keep up with either), comparing their aura to Initial D characters (namely Bunta and Takumi) and I'd say he was pretty spot on to me at least. I started to ask what was my aura but I didn't see a point, but I will take a guess at what my racing aura is like, after coming across this lobby I'd say my aura is somewhere between Iketani and Nakazato.

I'm gonna go play some WWE 2K15 now...bye......

Not sure how you posted that since my screen say that you're banned...but anywho :rolleyes:...... I've been on the G27 for about 2yrs now, before that i had a DFGT for about a year, I've had plenty of practice over those ~3yrs and I KNOW I'm faster now than I was back then. I've been with the series since day one...............:indiff:

Back