I just got the best car in GT3

• Thread starter Rx7fatboy
  • 10 comments
I raced the Endurance 100 Lap on the Super Speedway.  71 minutes later I realized that it was a very long race and I was tired.  After I finished I received 200k and the  F090/S.  I do not know if anyone has received this car yet, but if you have not try to get it.  It is the quickest  car I have by far.  The acceleration is unreal.  And it has crazy handling.  You can be just flying and do any turn.  The back tires do not break loose unless they wear out.

I too have completed this race, man oh man I about feel asleep but 65 minutes later and 575k (us $$) richer I was rather happy.  I however did not win the F1090 I received the Tickford race car with a resale value of 375k add 200k for winning the race and for 65 min. your receive a grand total of 575K, one problem I sold my friggin Tickford and did not have the patience to race the endurance race again do you know if you can win the trophy cars in endurance race's more than once..??

Nice job RX, I too won this car, even though it took me 5 races before I actually won the F090. But theres a better F1 car you can win if you already have the F090. I raced the 90 lap Leguna Seca race and won the F868/M. Its got 973hp and gets to 60 in about 1.2 seconds. But that Leguna Seca race is no joke! Those 90 laps might sound like nothing but to actually finish all of them it'll take 2 hours!! Also theres no gaurantee you'll win the F1 car, its a random pick between 3 cars but even if you had to race 10 time it'd be worth it cuz I'm storming by the pro league with this baby. Come to papa my lovely Viper Concept Car!! Good Luck!

I too have beaten the endourance race and have recieved all of the cars from it.   But it is not the best car in the game.  To get that, you have to beat the F-1 cup in the Pro League.

what league is this in?  I just picked up my copy of GT3 and all I have in my garage is a stupid VW Bug.  Granted I put some more HP into it but I would love the F1 like it was my first born.

Any tips would be appriciated
Thanks

This is in the endurance league.  You need an IA lic. to race in the enduro races.  And you only have a 25% chance to win the F 1 car as a prize.  and the race is over and hour long!  Good luck

The endurance is well worth it. I have only raced 2 enduros so far and no F1 car. F1 is my fav racing series, then CART, so I am really wanting all the F1's......

I don't think it is possible to win ANY prize car, twice. You can only win them once, so if you want another one, you are gonna have to restart the whole game.

Mustang Man your wrong, I can race the endurance and championship races OVER and OVER again and win the prize cars as many times as I want. I've done so many times....

Back