I just need 2 more things addressed to make PC2 even more perfect.....

• Thread starter jaynnc
  • 3 comments
United States
United States
I have my perfect setup(fanatec 2.5, porsche steering wheel, modified thrustmaster shifter and drivehub) and settings right now in PC2....I love it...I can really feel the difference in cars in the steering wheel.....My ONLY 2 issues right now is the overall sound and clutch.....It annoys the hell out of me to be able to shift without the clutch...Makes me feel like im playing driveclub(great game) but its not too realistic and the sound compared to PC1 is subpar....Perfect example is the BMW 2002 turbo/stanceworks.....This car sound so dope in PC1 but so bland in PC2...They have to fix this..try it your self..The power/bass in the sound in PC1 is so much better in all cars.....To play in PC1 where i have to hit the clutch in this car and not PC2 is str8 disappointing....Hopefully another update will fix this.....

There are several things in my opinion that are better in PC1. Slowly though I am getting used to PC2.
Really wished that new versions would truly be improvements without removing previous content or abilities of the game.
In cockpit view with guess you call it motion blur or whatever in PC1 is fantastic even on PS4 and the sun glare etc.

the sound compared to PC1 is subpar....Perfect example is the BMW 2002 turbo/stanceworks.....This car sound so dope in PC1 but so bland in PC2...They have to fix this..try it your self..The power/bass in the sound in PC1 is so much better in all cars.....To play in PC1 where i have to hit the clutch in this car and not PC2 is str8 disappointing....Hopefully another update will fix this.....

Honestly, I’ve noticed this with almost every game. Right now the only games that I actually enjoy the sound in are Assetto Corsa and Ghost Recon Wildlands... to a lesser degree uncharted.

There’s an overall lack of “depth” to game audio these days. They seem to be tailored to headphone use which is disappointing. My girlfriend’s Prius kicks out more bass in the engine notes than a lot of games these days. I blame the YouTube generation.

Honestly, I’ve noticed this with almost every game. Right now the only games that I actually enjoy the sound in are Assetto Corsa and Ghost Recon Wildlands... to a lesser degree uncharted.

There’s an overall lack of “depth” to game audio these days. They seem to be tailored to headphone use which is disappointing. My girlfriend’s Prius kicks out more bass in the engine notes than a lot of games these days. I blame the YouTube generation.
I raced AC and PC2 back to back and AC does have lovely sounds. All the burbling and cracking from the Carrera RSR 3.0 at Mugello, makes me smile. Keeping the thing in 3rd gear everywhere but the front straight. PC2 sounds are still good, but the sounds in AC run pretty daggone deep.

Latest Posts

Back