I just ordered a new Logitech G29

• Thread starter chaseter
  • 10 comments
You’ll be impressed more if you play Assetto Corsa, PC2 or Formula 1 which all do FFB much better than GT Sport. I guess Polyphony nerfs other wheels to make their officially licensed Thrustmasters feel better.

I have had mine for a little over a year now and I still love it. I use it maybe 6 to 10 hours a week and no issues yet.

Thanks for the input. The problem for me with the dfgt is I seem to have to turn the wheel way deeper than what I think is normal with gt sport. Is it just me or is the converter the blame?

I have had mine for a little over a year now and I still love it. I use it maybe 6 to 10 hours a week and no issues yet.
Looking forward to 6 to 10 hours a week with the new wheel, just hope it lasts as long as old faithful dfgt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a G29 for a couple of years now, it's not had as much use as my G25, but is just as rock solid. Any issues you do have & the retailer will swap it over for a new one in the first year, & any problems in the second year Logitech will send you a new one out. Great wheel from a users perspective, just a shame about the price point at launch & the dodgy licensing shenanigans/lack of support for older wheels on PS4.

VBR
I've had a G29 for a couple of years now, it's not had as much use as my G25, but is just as rock solid. Any issues you do have & the retailer will swap it over for a new one in the first year, & any problems in the second year Logitech will send you a new one out. Great wheel from a users perspective, just a shame about the price point at launch & the dodgy licensing shenanigans/lack of support for older wheels on PS4.
That's what I'm hoping for.

ive had my g29 and shifter 3 yrs now but had to buy a new pedal set after 2 yrs but i use it every day for at least 4 to 5 hours so its defiantley worth the money

I’ve had mine for ~3 months and love it. I use it just about every day for at least an hour. Seems rock solid. The only way I would get rid of it would be for that new fanatec direct drive wheel for PlayStation 4.

Back