I know its been asked but what should I do here? [Answered]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blitz24
  • 5 comments
  • 545 views

Blitz24

Chromalusion Member
Premium
Messages
22,283
United States
NJ/USA
Messages
Blitzbay
What is the best car for Deep Forest Raceway in the Expert League Historic Car Cup for A-Spec?
I have a 2D and multiple 330 P4s (yea I know, shouldn't have done it and I sort of feel bad about it), along with a Countach LP400.

I can't for the life of me pass the Toyota 7 or the 2J without my car getting sideways and I can't keep up with them, yet its the only race in A-Spec (lvl 23) that I still haven't completed.

Any advice?
 
Last edited:
Idea: Try maxing out the HP of your car first before going in that race.
 
Idea: Try maxing out the HP of your car first before going in that race.

I did, my P4 is at 630 HP and it gets too unstable to take the corners every time I've tried. This same 330 P4 won easily at Cote D'Azur
 
What tires are you using? Put on some racing softs and don't start the race if the 2J or Toyota 7 are on the front row.
 
don't start the race if the 2J or Toyota 7 are on the front row.
I used a stock Ford Mark IV, but the above is the important point. Restart until you get a grid with those two babies anywhere but the front row.
 
I used a stock Ford Mark IV, but the above is the important point. Restart until you get a grid with those two babies anywhere but the front row.

How many times on average will I have to reset to avoid either of those two starting in front of me.

EDIT: In my maxed out 330 P4, with the 2J starting in 5th, I managed to win by 4 seconds.
 
Last edited:
Back