I know there is no damage in demo, but do the tyre barriers move?

No46_TheDoctor or SSRacingUK
You know, the coloured ones at the apex of the corner, I haven't seen anyone post a video of a crash yet, so just wondering if anyone has tried to move the tyres.

Since they haven't been in Prologue, and I have seen them in the demo seems sensible that they might be moveable, like they were in the TGS demo.

Not all tire barriers were movable in the TGS demo. Just small sections that were most prone to being hit. I would think these *should* be movable in GT5 but I doubt they will in the time trial demo. We already know that not all the bells and whistles are included.. (ie damage, customization).

If you were a mod, would you change your name to happydaan. Then again, happy-daan, I've just invented a new oxymoron ;).

I wish I was on a mod so I could go on a locking/deleting spree

Why? so you could delete useless posts? Oh wait................

Anyway, Just thought it strange for the pile of coloured tyres to be included in the demo and not have them move, after all, we are told this demo is specifically for GT Academy, nothing else.

Yes, as in, all these, "Will GT5 have white letters or black letters on the tires?" Useless threads

When did I ask about the colour of letters on tyres? You are one of those people who actively seek out something to complain about, and if you can't find something, you make something up, quite pathetic.

When did I ask about the colour of letters on tyres? You are one of those people who actively seek out something to complain about, and if you can't find something, you make something up, quite pathetic.

You didn't ask about them, but this is along those lines.

Follow me around some more and criticize all my other posts too while you're at it. Go ahead, and make sure not to over look those posts I've made in threads that actually have some kind of significance.

Not a useless question as move-able objects were promised for GT5. But yes it could of gone in the proper thread before this room was created.

You know, the coloured ones at the apex of the corner, I haven't seen anyone post a video of a crash yet, so just wondering if anyone has tried to move the tyres.

Since they haven't been in Prologue, and I have seen them in the demo seems sensible that they might be moveable, like they were in the TGS demo.

I asked the guy with video thread, he said he would check it up, still no answer.. how hard is it to try it out, its ether yes or no lol

I asked the guy with video thread, he said he would check it up, still no answer.. how hard is it to try it out, its ether yes or no lol

It's gotta be a no, surely someone has messed up that first corner big style befor now ! And we'd all have heard about it................

And Mr Corey, I am not following you about, I just happened to notice the type of post's your making, the same ones, saying the same old stuff, nothing usefull in them at all, like one I saw recently, it went something like this.....

"cool, now lock please" I mean, why bother? what kind of contribution is that?

I just didn't want to type 'IBTL'

Well, the thread isn't locked yet, so the mods either haven't seen it or feel its not worth locking. How about we actually let the mods decide which threads they are going to lock or not and cut out the "IBTL" posts which are more of a plague than the pointless threads themselves (not saying this one is a pointless thread).

The only reason this thread deserves to be locked is because its been taken so far off topic... before that there was nothing wrong with it.

Well after a point has been made, or a question has been answered and no further discussion has been had, I think it's fair to let it die off or be locked

let it die off or be locked

Yes, and the preferrable method is let it die off (incase someone has something to say later which may be applicable). Posting IBTL posts is not "letting it die off". And when you posted your ensightful "I wish I was on a mod so I could go on a locking/deleting spree", the thread had not been resolved nor answered.

Why do people feel the need to post in threads saying they think its pointless with, ya know, a pointless post :P If you think a thread is pointless, dont post in it, if you think a thread needs to be locked, tell a mod. Why waste everyone's time taking a thread off topic because you feel its a pointless thread.

And yes I'm aware I'm being hypocritcal because this post also has nothing to do with the original topic :P

If you hit them right you can get some big air, and they end up on the next corner, quite fun if just a bit violent.

Back