i lost my track when gt5 froze, Can some one help me

• Thread starter lspredator
  • 9 comments
Norway
Hedmark
lspredator
Can some one help me make the same track again?
936473_4184796077470_151837989_n.jpg

946255_4184760596583_2009979393_n.jpg
283877_4184759796563_650431370_n.jpg

Course Maker: Efil (Kart)
Number of Section: 2

Section 1:
Section Complexity: between 1-10, but could be 6 or 8
Road Width: 5
Corner Sharpness: i don't remember :(
Corner Camber: 4

Section 2:
Section Complexity: 10
Corner Sharpness: 5
Corner Camber: 5

Last edited:
That is a pretty hard thing to ask for. It is a pretty randomized feature. You would have to remember your basic track layout, and all your changes. It would take quite a bit to do.

lspredator
Can some one help me make the same track again?

Course Maker: Efil (Kart)
Number of Section: 2

Section 1:
Section Complexity: between 1-10, but could be 6 or 8
Corner Sharpness: i don't remember
Corner Camber: 4

Section 2:
Section Complexity: 10
Corner Sharpness: 5
Corner Camber: 5

I will upload a photo of the track when i get home

See if anyone borrowed it. Then just have them put it on shared and download it off them.

From the experience that I have building tracks, you circle them with the parameters you want, and the terrain also circles, so...basically just try circlying it...untill you get there (or Not!)

Well I at one point had 3100 tracks made.the game was making normal operations difficult.I think it was my internet cuz I was at the time a nat type 3 .I ended up deleting accidently all my tracks.I had a few ppl download a few before they got deleted so I got them back.I couldn't get the rest back unfortunately but I was able to create more new tracks.many were as good if not better than my old ones.don't get me wrong I was really pissed.I now have 3731 but to answer ur question there is very little u can do to recover them and oddly enough even on the account that it was created on I couldn't re edit the track to change it

Used to be that so long as you had another track with the same initial algorithm you could recreate a lost track, but I believe PD changed that after the 2.0 update.
Now even with the same initial algorithm the sector points are randomized and it's almost impossible to recreate a lost track exactly.

Back