I love GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acid X
  • 10 comments
  • 1,327 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6,668
United States
California
Messages
Axidwulv
So, among all of this arguing and nitpicking across this forum right now, I'm somewhat disappointed in the way some of these alleged GT fans are acting.

I simply created this thread so that those of us who truly love the series and what Kaz is doing can show their appreciation for the time and dedication that he and PD have taken to create such a superb gaming series. GT5, to me, is no exception.

Dare I say it?

I love GT5 for what it is, and cannot wait for it to release. Good job, Kaz and PD.


Anyone else care to partake? :)
 
This is Bekim showing some love :)
 
Yes, I will also love what PD give me, for I know the game will be perfect for me :).
 
Love the game. It might have it's flaws, but I'm going to enjoy it to death nontheless.
 
What do you think we have been doing here for years? Discussing our deeply loved game. Your love is blind, our love is constructive. Deal with it! :sly:
 
Simplicity gets the point through a lot better. :P
 
I'll buy GT5 anyway, doesn't mean I believe in unconditional love, we'll see :)
 
Didn't we just do a "Thanks Kaz" thread? :rolleyes:
 
I'm not sad enough to have emotional affection for a game, let alone admit it in public on a forum...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back