I love how they did online mode.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT Motion
  • 3 comments
  • 512 views
Messages
1,056
Messages
GT-Motion
There are no more class killers!

Since the host chooses the weight/hp restriction there are no more races where everyone has the same exact car, and the best part is, every car has a chance!

Every racing game I have played to this day has had class killers, one car, that would beat everything so everyone ran that car. It was like that in Forza and I hated it.

Now though, I can build several cars with different power/weight and choose which one better fits the hosts requirements and it will be competitive everytime.

I have never had as good of racing online in a racing sim in my entire life, I am loving every minute of online in GT5.
 
I can only agree! yesterday i had Shuffle races and my car was so slow, but i still managed to fight for the wins becuse the other guys had faster cars, so i wasnt bored one second. And it was extremely fun also! So finnaly i can enjoy racing online becuse before i was always winning and couldnt find anyone to race against.

GT5 online, they have made a veeeeery good job on that one.
 
I can only agree! yesterday i had Shuffle races and my car was so slow, but i still managed to fight for the wins becuse the other guys had faster cars, so i wasnt bored one second. And it was extremely fun also! So finnaly i can enjoy racing online becuse before i was always winning and couldnt find anyone to race against.

GT5 online, they have made a veeeeery good job on that one.

Your from Orion so you probably are on iRacing as well. I used to have a blast on iRacing but GT5 is something else, you feel like you are really there, they nailed it perfectly. I love having races with all the best real world cars, the sounds and beauty of it all just makes me warm and fuzzy inside.
 
I think it's an illusion. PP would be vastly superior. Class killers are very easy to have in a system that only limits power and weight. GT5's restrictions are very rudementary and easy to bypass a lot of the time.
 
Back