I love the game

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by first place, Oct 12, 2017.

1. first place

first place

Hi people, I'm new here. I thought I'd just share how much I love the game. I play with a pad but I'm soon getting a wheel.

The cars have a good sense of weight to them I think, they feel grounded and every section of each track has a challenge.
    It's like every square meter of every track has its own feel to it, whether it's a turn, a corner or a straight.

The graphics are the best I've seen in a simulation. The lighting and car models and the photo mode and livery editor......stunning.

I'm very impressed.

Nice to meet you all.

2. Theufcveteran

Theufcveteran

Welcome to GTP! :gtpflag:

3. first place

first place

Thank you very much.

4. Grisetti GT17

Grisetti GT17

I love it too, everybody else are just cry babies ! Lol

gtracedriver1 likes this.
  5. Rdp616

Rdp616

The graphics aren't perfect, still have jaggy shadows and pixelation with tire smoke, though i'm not playing with a PS4 pro. But the graphics nonetheless are definitely an improvement.

6. Bealskee

Bealskee

I grew up playing Forza one through three and a few of the earlier Gran Turismo games and I have to say I'm extremely happy where Gran Turismo sport is at right now. It really takes hold of the essence of Motorsports and focuses more on the challenge between car and track versus how big of a motor you can put in a vehicle. Between qualifying for daily events and gift cars I tried a lot of them and they all feel very good, the sound is on point and obviously the game looks beautiful. Judging by how much time I put into the demo I know the full release will take a significant chunk of my free time.. always looking for some clean races feel free to add me PSN- bealskee

first place, Greatbee and CHEN255 like this.
  7. first place

first place

Thanks for your replies people. I loved the demo and can't wait for release. I can't wait to buy my wheel for this beauty!

Bealskee likes this.