I love the game

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi people, I'm new here. I thought I'd just share how much I love the game. I play with a pad but I'm soon getting a wheel.

The cars have a good sense of weight to them I think, they feel grounded and every section of each track has a challenge.
It's like every square meter of every track has its own feel to it, whether it's a turn, a corner or a straight.

The graphics are the best I've seen in a simulation. The lighting and car models and the photo mode and livery editor......stunning.

I'm very impressed.

Nice to meet you all.

Hi people, I'm new here. I thought I'd just share how much I love the game. I play with a pad but I'm soon getting a wheel.

The cars have a good sense of weight to them I think, they feel grounded and every section of each track has a challenge.
It's like every square meter of every track has its own feel to it, whether it's a turn, a corner or a straight.

The graphics are the best I've seen in a simulation. The lighting and car models and the photo mode and livery editor......stunning.

I'm very impressed.

Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to GTP! :gtpflag:

The graphics aren't perfect, still have jaggy shadows and pixelation with tire smoke, though i'm not playing with a PS4 pro. But the graphics nonetheless are definitely an improvement.

I grew up playing Forza one through three and a few of the earlier Gran Turismo games and I have to say I'm extremely happy where Gran Turismo sport is at right now. It really takes hold of the essence of Motorsports and focuses more on the challenge between car and track versus how big of a motor you can put in a vehicle. Between qualifying for daily events and gift cars I tried a lot of them and they all feel very good, the sound is on point and obviously the game looks beautiful. Judging by how much time I put into the demo I know the full release will take a significant chunk of my free time.. always looking for some clean races feel free to add me PSN- bealskee

Back