I love you GT PLANET. =)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sokaiii
  • 3 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
66
Messages
A5 Convertible´10 & RX7 RE Amemiya´99
Even though some people here are just out to argue with others the majority here seems very mature. We got real life racers, real life drifters, car enthusiasts, racing "freaks", kids thats actually played GT since birth and that could make a blueprint of the Nurgburgring without even having a driving licence yet. I love it! The amount of car knowledge is amazing here and no other forums comes even close.

Even THOUGH im VERY dissapointed with GT5 ( Dont start now ;) i would still give some love to GT planet. Dosent matter what im doing i always check back here. Other racing/car/cruising games suits me better right now for diffrent reasons. Sorry im im way off topic here but i have to say this:

I love GT Planet!
 
yeah i love it 2 same here love all the car fanatic and racing freaks..have been playing since 1st gt,even if there some lacking in gt5 and not owned it yet i will certainly did cos its my favorite racing and for ever!love 2 much cars for that!and thanks to everyone also who share all of this great threads..
 
I have my complaints with the forums but I wouldn't have been nearly as excited or interested in GT5 if it wasn't for GTPlanet. Luckily the game turned out really good.
 
Back