Online and Practice are the only places you can use it I believe.
thanks for your reply but How i,m suppose to complete the formula GT Race!!
You have to check the used car lot frequently. It costs 4.8m credits so be ready before you start looking for it.
The F1 cars are really a bit of a luxury - they're certainly not a car you'd normally buy while you still need credits to complete comps![]()
For that you will need the Formula GT - the clue is in the name and the entry requirements for that championship.
That's... dumb. It's like it's some kind of leftover from the old days when the FGT was the only F1-style car in the game.. seems kind of ridiculous not to be able to use a Formula 1 car in a Formula race, just because it's not the right kind of Formula car.For that you will need the Formula GT - the clue is in the name and the entry requirements for that championship.
While the Formula GT race may be restricted-entry, there a lot of others that aren't. Can it be used there?
I've not tried it myself but everything I heard suggests that like the PDI Kart, you can't even enter the A-Spec lobby if you're in an F1 car (presumably other than the Formula Gran Turismo (which may not even be an F1 car anyway)).
No kidding.. the kart, I can understand, even though I'd like to run it against other cars. But the F1 car? That was most of the fun of owning the Formula cars in the past, was utterly destroying everything else in a race.Please dont be true.