- 902
- hachi_kid
"Heads Up, Mouths Shut!" is now released!
This is a project I started 4 days ago on Monday. This album is an accurate all instrumental version of Death From Above 1979's notorious debut "Heads Up!" EP.
I learned all the bass, synth, and drum parts by ear, then recorded and mixed them myself. When I was recording the bass, I used my fingers, not a pick, and used Amplitube 3.0 for amp modeling. the synth parts were recorded on my microKORG direct into Presonus Studio One. the drums were programmed by me using EZ Drummer.
Take a listen. If you like it, you can download it for free in various audio formats.
find it at:
http://silentdeathfromabove.bandcamp.com/
This is a project I started 4 days ago on Monday. This album is an accurate all instrumental version of Death From Above 1979's notorious debut "Heads Up!" EP.
I learned all the bass, synth, and drum parts by ear, then recorded and mixed them myself. When I was recording the bass, I used my fingers, not a pick, and used Amplitube 3.0 for amp modeling. the synth parts were recorded on my microKORG direct into Presonus Studio One. the drums were programmed by me using EZ Drummer.
Take a listen. If you like it, you can download it for free in various audio formats.
find it at:
http://silentdeathfromabove.bandcamp.com/