I maybe found a SERIOUS bug after v1.10 (Case Closed))

  • Thread starter Thread starter TCSdisable
  • 5 comments
  • 1,743 views
Messages
359
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
Messages
PowderGuy
Be careful, I maybe found a SERIOUS bug for borrowing car issue.

Everyone know, borrow friend's car, is not allow to go "GT Auto" or "Tuning Part Shop"

After 1.10 update, GT5 allow us buying Tune up parts via. the tuning page.

Here the Problem:

I have bought a Racing Medium Tires for my friend's car via. tuning page.
That looks running correctly.

but when I chance back my own car, I found my friends Profile have lose the car I was borrowed. (My friend couldn't online right now and GT5 not up to date, I can't confirm anymore)

Anyone could help for proof the case?
 
They also screwed up the uniforms. Can't get myself and my team in the same uniform and helmet. Why do I complain about that? Cause nobody asked them to do that; they did and they didn't get it right.
 
They also screwed up the uniforms. Can't get myself and my team in the same uniform and helmet. Why do I complain about that? Cause nobody asked them to do that; they did and they didn't get it right.

Not a screw up, you have to unlock further racing suits and helmets, not everyone gets the same initially.
 
They also screwed up the uniforms. Can't get myself and my team in the same uniform and helmet. Why do I complain about that? Cause nobody asked them to do that; they did and they didn't get it right.

You can just trade them you know...

To the OP, I think I'm getting what you're saying, but I do believe it has been that way for some time now? If you use a borrowed car, and put some tires or whatever on it, and then switch to another car, those parts are lost.

Also the game is MUCH slower now though.
 
I checked what's wrong...

Maybe PSN HK (My friend's) account issue, GT5 database couldn't sync the save to PSN HK. Not my fault.

Otherwise, the bug allowed you buy some tune up parts for borrowed car, but these parts is not actually installed on your Friend's car.
We can think as, these bug allowed you rent some Tuning parts (With full credit cost) for a while.
 
Last edited:
Back