- 36
With the news that some standards may be upgraded to premium, and peoples wishes for changes in the Livery/Paint editors....
Would anybody like an option to choose interior colors on Premium models? I know it'd be impossible to go back and do it for all, but possibly for DLC content in the future, especially if they're gonna offer packs that include the most current lineup of cars like, "2012 BMW's, Benz, Toyota, etc."
I think it'd be nice to not only pick the factory paint schemes, but the factory interior schemes as well.
Just another want in everybodies long list.
Would anybody like an option to choose interior colors on Premium models? I know it'd be impossible to go back and do it for all, but possibly for DLC content in the future, especially if they're gonna offer packs that include the most current lineup of cars like, "2012 BMW's, Benz, Toyota, etc."
I think it'd be nice to not only pick the factory paint schemes, but the factory interior schemes as well.
Just another want in everybodies long list.