i-MiEV Racing November 3rd.Finished 

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Spongeinside
CLOSED
Hi all!

If you're feeling in the mood for some i-MiEV racing this evening, afternoon or maybe even morning were you're at, feel free to join me!

It'll just be some casual driving and some short sprint races.

There are just a few rules, these are to keep a level playing field and make sure everyone can join and have some electric racing enjoyment :)

These rules are based heavily on trust to make a fixed setup system work as some aspects are hard or impossible to check.

Start time: --

Rules:
2009 Mitsubishi i-MiEV (obviously)
307 PP
64 BHP
Sport Soft tires
Racing hard suspension (non adjustable)
Racing brake kit (with a 5-5 balance)
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Spoiler kit
Rear wing (set to 5, as due to the low speeds it's pretty useless anyway and just mainly for looks)
Standard size wheels ONLY

Look for "i-MiEV Spec Racing"
or
Room-id: Stay tuned!

Hope to see you there!

Last edited:
CLOSED
Hi all!

If you're feeling in the mood for some i-MiEV racing this evening, afternoon or maybe even morning were you're at, feel free to join me!

It'll just be some casual driving and some short sprint races.

There are just a few rules, these are to keep a level playing field and make sure everyone can join and have some electric racing enjoyment :)

These rules are based heavily on trust to make a fixed setup system work as some aspects are hard or impossible to check.

Rules:
2009 Mitsubishi i-MiEV (obviously)
307 PP
64 BHP
Sport Soft tires
Racing hard suspension (non adjustable)
Racing brake kit (with a 5-5 balance)
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Spoiler kit
Rear wing (set to 5, as due to the low speeds it's pretty useless anyway and just mainly for looks)
Standard size wheels ONLY

Room-id: 1472-4711-0167-3383-5474

Hope to see you there!
XFEL is having a stock I~MEV race tonight at Streets of Willow Springs if you want to join that. The race should be around 9PM Eastern.

Back