I MISSED IT BY SEVEN!!!

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
...Eight including this post. Why am I shouting and to what am I referring? 25,000 posts of course. Because I post here way too much, I spend way too much time here, and @TB doesn't feed me nearly enough. I don't know why I wrangled him into this but it just felt necessary. :D

This may not be as attention-grabbing as my previous effort celebrating 20k — though let's be honest, who isn't going to notice a thread THAT'S SHOUTING AT YOU? Obnoxious, right? Yes, yes it is. I'm very proud of that and so are you. So let's recap the top three reasons for my success here:

1. I post here way too often.
2. I post here way too often.
3. I post here way too often.

There's also a secret fourth option involving headphones and keyboards (and Blipshift shirts, try saying that without dropping the 'F'!) but we're not talking about my spending habits. Or maybe we are, you don't control me. Parties! Balloons! Pizza! Donuts! Okay I'm done.

Hi mom, even though you'll never see this page unless I intentionally show it to you.

...Eight including this post. Why am I shouting and to what am I referring? 25,000 posts of course. Because I post here way too much, I spend way too much time here, and @TB doesn't feed me nearly enough. I don't know why I wrangled him into this but it just felt necessary. :D

This may not be as attention-grabbing as my previous effort celebrating 20k — though let's be honest, who isn't going to notice a thread THAT'S SHOUTING AT YOU? Obnoxious, right? Yes, yes it is. I'm very proud of that and so are you. So let's recap the top three reasons for my success here:

1. I post here way too often.
2. I post here way too often.
3. I post here way too often.

There's also a secret fourth option involving headphones and keyboards (and Blipshift shirts, try saying that without dropping the 'F'!) but we're not talking about my spending habits. Or maybe we are, you don't control me. Parties! Balloons! Pizza! Donuts! Okay I'm done.

Hi mom, even though you'll never see this page unless I intentionally show it to you.
Schol (= Dutch) :cheers:
Well done. 👍

Moving on. Nothing worth reading. :D

... so, the more time you spend here and the more posts you get, the more food you get from @TB?

Go and delete 7, or 8, of your old posts. (I'm sure you'll find some useless ones.)

Sorted.

:P
But then he will end up deleting them all by accident like he deleted the Pcars thread by accident.

Back