I must be crap at this ???

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrevElvis
  • 3 comments
  • 690 views
Messages
128
I cant even get Silver in the last B License test, I have golds and silvers and on B 10 I cant get any higher than sixth. Its the 1 lap Indy. I cant catch the 5 cars in front, I try slipstreaming and also keeping the racing line but I still cant catch them, Any Ideas or should I just give up ????
 
I watched the "example" and it was helpful as to which cars to draft and where to pass. I was in the same boat as you for a while and after watching the example I got gold on the 2nd try...
 
Try turning off the racing line too. Sometimes it just messes with your head. That's the only one I was able to gold on the first try so far.
-G
 
There's tons of license tests in which I can't get silver. At this point it's not worth spending my precious playing time on so for now I've decided to just accept my crappiness. I have only one test to go (S10) and then I'll probably let go of the licenses for a while until I can motivate myself to try again. Maybe it will get easier after doing a lot of hard races.
 
Back