I nearly made a huge mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
208
Messages
kierancrabtree12
in Gt4 I always thought the tank car would give my suzuki dirt car a run for its money. I put endless hours into winning it but no joy . ( did anyone win this in Gt4. ? )
I was so exited After seeing it in used car section for 4 million I started grinding for it early in my gt5 career . I'm glad I got stuck and had to abandone it because I've just won it in extreme american championship . Oh my god its pants .

would that of been the biggest blunder of all or can someone beat it . ?
 
I suggest you fix up your grammar before one of the mods do.

Also, what's happening down in the pant region?
 
after recieving 3 grammar warnings in the first 24 hours of joining here this is my cleaned up grammar. Thanks for the heads up though.
 
Heaviest car in the game maybe?

It's obviously the largest displacement engine.


Such a cool car in real life, just like all vehicles created by Blastolene!
 
Hi all :) i liked the tank car in GT4, but was disappointed that i couldn't add a fully custom gearbox to it, to exploit its massive power

does anyone know if thats been fixed for GT5, or are we still stuck with its standard 150 mph 'box?
 
the only thing u can tune is the brakes. It tops out at 150mph. A real disappointment.
 
Hi all :) i liked the tank car in GT4, but was disappointed that i couldn't add a fully custom gearbox to it, to exploit its massive power

does anyone know if thats been fixed for GT5, or are we still stuck with its standard 150 mph 'box?

Pretty sure theres still no gearbox change for it.
 
whats the tank car?
 
whats the tank car?

Built for Jay Leno, its a HUGE roadster with quite literally the engine from a tank.

Google it if you want to find out more.

Fascinating car.
 
The real car needed a transmission from a bus to handle all the torque. Perhaps that is why they made it unchangeable.
 
in Gt4 I always thought the tank car would give my suzuki dirt car a run for its money. I put endless hours into winning it but no joy . ( did anyone win this in Gt4. ? )
I was so exited After seeing it in used car section for 4 million I started grinding for it early in my gt5 career . I'm glad I got stuck and had to abandone it because I've just won it in extreme american championship . Oh my god its pants .

would that of been the biggest blunder of all or can someone beat it . ?
You can start a new sentence with a capital. Now lets try starting a post with one too. Punctuation marks like full stops and commas etc. appear directly after the sentence with no space before it, but with a space after it.

And we'll have none of that thanks. If a thread receives no comments, then perhaps it's not a very good thread and should be left to die.

after recieving 3 grammar warnings in the first 24 hours of joining here this is my cleaned up grammar. Thanks for the heads up though.
This is your cleaned up grammar? Must try harder.

the only thing u can tune is the brakes. It tops out at 150mph. A real disappointment.
Like there when you used u again... :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back