I need a car to use in the A-spec Historic racing car cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Crashcollins
  • 2 comments
  • 348 views
Messages
26
United States
Columbus
Messages
T-Crash-C
I aplogize if ive posted in the wrong section im just looking for someone to send me a friend request and loan me a car so i can compete in the historic racing cup i would really appricate it send me a PM or just a friend request with a message on the game T-Crash-C
 
I aplogize if ive posted in the wrong section im just looking for someone to send me a friend request and loan me a car so i can compete in the historic racing cup i would really appricate it send me a PM or just a friend request with a message on the game T-Crash-C


I have the Ferrari 330 P4 in shared mode right now. If that will work for you send me a FR at AFTAC_99104.
 
Ok thank you i will send one in a little bit
 
Back