I need a couple of good hill climb tracks

• Thread starter Aaronrray
  • 6 comments
I've got a Suzuki ESCUDO, a Mazda Furai, a Lancia Stratos rally car, and a couple of other crazy cars that I want to use.
I need a Tarmac track and a Dirt/Snow track... But I can't be sent it... Can you post a layout pic and show the section complexity and sharpness of turns for each section? I'll just use the numbers and then I'll simply cycle through layout choices until I find the track!

Also, I need a good elevation change!

I have quite a few. Liege and snow you cant really do elevation change though. If your looking for the European style Tarmac hillclimb courses I can find some.

nitrorocks
I always wanted to do this. Never really had anyone to do it with. Add me on PSN, but I may not be on for a while

Can you pm me the location of track, and section complexity and sharpness, my ps3 isn't online... I'll find the tracks with that info as there is a finate number of choices for each set of info...

Hey, I'm also a big fan of hillclimb-style racing, particularly with classic cars. I typically run a room where we compete on custom-made tracks, both tarmac and rally, with a large variety of street-legal cars in different trims of tune. I've been running that style of racing since the game came out, so most of the guys on my friends list are all variety-based racers with a love for both dirt and classics.

If you're interested then make sure to send me a friend request and join my room some time, it's usually populated and we're almost always running that style of racing!👍

Ive actually made 1 or 2 tracks with a good hill climb but theyre short tracks. I can edit them to be longer if u want. 1 of them has a little jump so if you want it FR me

Back