i need a decent car to help me get through the begining

Messages
51
Messages
charlespipesjr
i recently started back playing and lost my back up game save so i had to start over i you have a duplicate car or car you dont want please gift it to me and karma will come back your way when i get back on my feet my psn is charlespipesjr if you want to add me and gift me a car
 
You can send me a friends request and borrow from my share list.
 
You can do the same with me i have 400pp 500pp and 650pp to do the seasonals, you can get tickets to trade with from them and i can race your b-spec drivers if you set them to online.
 
I do same if add me as well bud, Just add me and i put cars on share for you to do some races as and when !!!
 
I can let you borrow one of my X2010s if you want. PSN ID Splitzle01
 
What car would you like I will have a look . I know what it's like my old ps3 crashed an had to start again not good is it
 
What do you need the most, FR AWD MR RR or FF car
 
add spikeyshop and you can borrow my cars. even to the borrow glitch
 
Back