I need a drift, drag, race crew and or friends! :P :D Any help??

• Thread starter Paulo Cruz
  • 10 comments
Portugal
Portugal
xXAIR__FORCEXx
Hello
I want to know if someone can help me with drifting like not reading threads but talking with me on skype giving me some feedback on what im doing wrong and stuff like that!!
If any is intrested and wants more information about anything tell me and i will give it.
And secound if anyone wants to play with me tell me as well because my friends dont play this and i am also trying to get some people playing with me like with skype and not just playing because i can do that with no help.
Thanks a loot for your support.

Well first off, trying to drift an Aventador is probably not the best way to learn... especially considering its 4WD (right?)

I can't help you on skype but I'm sure some others may be up for it.

You won't learn in a 4WD car, it has to be fully RWD and preferably a low powered street car at first.

Grab something cheap, FR, low powered. (e.g. Silvia K's Dia Selection '90)

Oh and of course, CH or CM tires. Don't even consider sports tires for drifting, they're for racing.

P.S - I'm not sure if you're using AUTO or MANUAL or not, but if you're using AUTO you'll be greatly hindered when it comes to drifting, as in auto you're always a gear lower than you should be for drifting. For instance if you're in 2nd in AUTO you should probably be in 3rd or 4th. Most of the time you don't want to be banging the rev limiter because for many cars that's not where your peak power is at.

My lamborghini is a drift build and a drift better than the others i tried
it fells better and i have more control but i could tri another one but i want on my lambo because is the best drift built for me i found
And i dont need a cheap car because i have a lot off money and all of the cars in the game!!
took me a long tipe and effort but i did it :D
Still waiting for help if anyone can do it!!
Thank you aniway!! :)

Had this one sat around for a while but not published it:-

Aventador Drift

100/95
5.55/7.00
1/2
4/7
3/4
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.02

BB 5/5

Stock transmission

Front - 6/13/8
Rear - 12/48/14

10:90 torque distribution

Stock Power 690bhp
Full weight reduction (no ballast) 1260kg

105 (min) rear downforce

I already have a lamborghini with the best tune and for me is the best drift car really but i been praticing and i can drift even if i some times spin out a bit

What i want is some one to drift with me drag with me and play with me and of course give the feedback i want when drifting But Thank You non the less

I will take note of the drift tune and trie it out

But if anyone can help on what i want i will say thank him very much

Yeh shure il join. I drift a lot and like drags. I have been drift ing for a very long time . My psn is rb26det26

hae if u want i can give u a perfect drag 1/4 mile tune for the 02 r34 gtr nur ll

Hello
I want to know if someone can help me with drifting like not reading threads but talking with me on skype giving me some feedback on what im doing wrong and stuff like that!!
If any is intrested and wants more information about anything tell me and i will give it.
And secound if anyone wants to play with me tell me as well because my friends dont play this and i am also trying to get some people playing with me like with skype and not just playing because i can do that with no help.
Thanks a loot for your support.

tumblr_mk1gp9Gyzv1qcf2rso1_500.gif

Back