I need a favor please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Z 2 8
  • 6 comments
  • 728 views
Messages
88
Messages
Z28
Could someone please upload the video of Z28 drifting the NSX R, on Suzuka East? I want to put it on the computer to show a friend, but have no way to do so and he doesn't have a PS3. Is there any way one of you can record it and put it on here? I don't care if you add music or whatever, but it would be nice to add the name Z28, so people knew who it was. I ran a 16200. I would really appreciate it guys. I have no way of doing it, unless i go buy a camcorder or something... :grumpy:

Thanks again.
 
I could do it tommorow...but it'd have to be tommorow...^^
 
That's cool man, are you just going to post it on here, in this thread? I don't mind who does it.
 
uh...well I'll record it in a wmv format, then I'll probably send it via yousendit.com as a raw so you can do whateva you like with it~ but I need you email address to yousendit

If you want cockpit views or TPV then lemme know before too.
 
Don't worry about cockpit views, just the outside. Get the points though. The e-mail you can send it to is: mike.mejia1@gmail.com

Thanks again man.
 
so just a normal replay then, from like...whereever the hell the camera is.
 
Yeah, pretty much. I mean, I'll let you decide. I just don't really like the in car views. So, anything besides that, lol. I want to try and put music in it, but i assume I'll be able to do that when you send it.

Thanks again by the way.
 
Back