I need a truck!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BORIS12DAY
  • 15 comments
  • 861 views
Messages
10
Messages
BORIS12DAY
I need a truck for the sport truck race. Why can't I find one to buy? :banghead:
 
UCD.....SVT Lightning

Isn't there a Hemi in the online dealship right now? I think it was when I looked last night.
 
You could do it with the Dodge Ram you win for getting bronze in the IA license.
 
There's a new truck in the online car dealership everyday.
 
I used the SSR, it's also good for a few of the earlier american make races
 
Cheverolet Silverado was what i used ... that was in the online dealership about 3 weeks ago. they always pop up in the UCD aswell, just takes patience :)
 
I got a lightning because I actually like those trucks in real life. Otherwise it kind of seems like all the trucks are a little hard to find in UCD and all equally $h!t. The rendering alone...
 
I Got The Ram And Had To Tune It To 660BHP For B Spec
 
If you still need one, i have a SVT modded up i could send your way
 
Finding one in the used car dealership was tough but there should be one in the Online Car Dealship anytime.
 
I can lend you a fully tuned ford 150. If your interested pm mr your psn and il send it over just send it back when you're done. Can't send today as I've sed my trading slot would have to be tomorrow.
 
a truck?

sure

my s10 is for sale for 4 grand lol, has a 151db system with 18'' woofer and 20's along with custom orange sunset copper metallic paint and shaved handles and tailgate



lmk
 
Back