I need a video of EVOIII in Nurburing

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTSilent
  • 8 comments
  • 974 views
You are wrong. The Evo III you saw is an Lancer Evolution I GSR, a little bit of difference.
 
May be you are right, thanks anyway. Hey! I´m from Trois Rivieres but i live in Argentine! How are the things in Monreal??
 
Well theres an EVO VIII on Nurburgring on that E3 Montage (I think thats what its called)
 
Things in Montreal are Freakin' cold man, if you must know ;) if its more then 10celcious where you are... stay there mate.
 
Things are alright as it should. Black ice appears, car accidents appears all over the place.

Cheers to Mtl GTers 👍
 
GeGuy
Things are alright as it should. Black ice appears, car accidents appears all over the place.

Cheers to Mtl GTers 👍

Yeah thanks haha! :)
 
Back