I need an X1. Will pay it forward!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nflguy33
  • 14 comments
  • 572 views
Messages
12
thanks bloomen!!!
 
Last edited:
when i need quick money I run the "like the wind" Indy race with my furai. 80k in 4 minutes
 
Yes, I've been running that, but the X1 cash trick makes it so that u don't have to grind urself and u can let the game run by itself so u can earn money without having to replaying the same course over and over.
 
Yes, I've been running that, but the X1 cash trick makes it so that u don't have to grind urself and u can let the game run by itself so u can earn money without having to replaying the same course over and over.

Correct. And it works dam great. :lol:
 
link to said trick??
 
I can send you an X1 for free. It's got plenty of miles but has recently had the engine and body done. My psn is zondcomrade. Add me and i'll send it over.
 
wow thxxx boomen. I really appreciate it man!
 
Job done. It could use an oil change but that's about it. Hope it serves you well and if it keeps being passed on maybe it'll end up the highest mileage x1 in the world.
 
Job done. It could use an oil change but that's about it. Hope it serves you well and if it keeps being passed on maybe it'll end up the highest mileage x1 in the world.

How much mileage on your X1?

I got a Red X1 with 20.000km/12.427miles. Now it has 35.000km/21.747miles. :D
 
Thx again to bloomen! Love the GT community 4 helping out.
 
I can't beat that. I got it with about 8000 miles. I think it had about 10 or 11 on sending it. Maybe it should become a forum project.
 
I have the same problem, so sick of grinding:S

I tried to get a X1 from the Vettel chalange, but honestly, im not good enough by far!
 
I have the same problem, so sick of grinding:S

I tried to get a X1 from the Vettel chalange, but honestly, im not good enough by far!

Vettel Challenge with the pad is wasted time. It's made for wheel owners. :ouch:
 
Back