Fair Trader Messages 523 Messages PM me if you need to know Jan 25, 2011 #1 Hi, I have searched and searched but cant find a list of all the X2010 showing the #'s and colours, Please could any one help??
Hi, I have searched and searched but cant find a list of all the X2010 showing the #'s and colours, Please could any one help??
maciej908 Messages 669 UK Messages Ferrari_Ducati Jan 25, 2011 #2 This ain't no picture but it's alright... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU
Fair Trader Messages 523 Messages PM me if you need to know Jan 25, 2011 #3 maciej908 This ain't no picture but it's alright... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU Click to expand... That is spot on mate, better than a picture IMO.. 👍 Only trouble is I am colourblind so the ones I like I cant tell what colour they are!!! lol
maciej908 This ain't no picture but it's alright... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kSn4ARX3sU Click to expand... That is spot on mate, better than a picture IMO.. 👍 Only trouble is I am colourblind so the ones I like I cant tell what colour they are!!! lol