I NEED: Formula Gran Turismo - Have many cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter _Q_
  • 11 comments
  • 654 views

_Q_

Messages
34
Messages
thefedsters
Like the title says, I need a Formula Gran Turismo so I can complete extreme series.

I have available the following vehicles for trade, can trade more than 1 for what I need. All the cars have been maxed out in the tune shop and have limited miles if any:

Autobacs ARTA Garaya 08 Race Car
Amemiya Asparadrink RXT 06 Race Car
2010 Juan Montoya #42 Impala NASCAR
Honda Civic Typr R 97 Race car
Sylvia Spec R Aero S15 02 Race Car
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI 01 Race Car
Acura NSX 91 Race Car
Ford Focus RS WRC 07 08 Rally Race Car
Mitsubishi Lancer IX GSR 05 Race Car
Lancia Stratos 77 Rally Race Car
Ford GT40 69 Race Car
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Opel Astra Touring Car Opel Team Phoenix 00 Race Car
Minolta Toyota 88C-V 89 Race Car
Lancia Delta HF Integrale 92 Rally Race Car
Lancia Delta S4 85 Rally Race Car
Audi Le Mans Quattro 03
Cizeta V16T 94
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 09
Dome Zero Concept 78
Buick Special 62
Acura DN-X Concept 02
 
Bump for a good guy. Known this guy for years, help him out if you can!
 
I have a white one that I could trade for the Lancia Delta HF Integrale 92 Rally Race Car but I can't trade until tomorrow after 7 pm EST.

Send friend request to HBR-Will if interested. You can send the rally car anytime between now and then and I will send the FGT refreshed and rebuilt went I have the slot open.
 
Thanks for the bump Monk!
After posting with monk for over 8 years, I can say with certainty he is also a good guy and can be trusted to trade with.

HBR-Will, I am sending you a friend request now...
 
HBR - heads up - the Integrale has 0 miles and is untouched.
 
I did not see the message until just now.. Accepted the friend request. Cool on the 0 miles. I'm doing my best to get all of the cars in game and that is one I do not have yet.
 
I did not see the message until just now.. Accepted the friend request. Cool on the 0 miles. I'm doing my best to get all of the cars in game and that is one I do not have yet.

Excellent - you should have it shortly I just sent it!
 
I just started Bob off on the 9 hour race and going to bed for the night. Will check in the morning. I will send the FGT shortly after 7PM.
 
Car received.

FGT sent.
 
Car received.

FGT sent.
Thanks man! I will check your garage and see if I have any cars in my garage you might need!
 
Hey Q, let me know when you're done those races, maybe we can swing a deal for the FGT. It's the last series I need as well.
 
Right on monk. I will try to complete the series within the next two days and I will send it right out to you.
 
Back