I need help from all VIPER fans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Archangel2222
  • 4 comments
  • 628 views
Messages
77
I need help painting my viper from used lot, I have the vipers from dealer. Anyway I want to get the Oreca versions but they are stock red, I want to paint it blue, I have the concept 00 version also which is red and want it blue. Which blue paint chip should I use on the cars? Also can someone please help me on how to keep the white stripes, I dont want to over paint them and then buy a new viper for millions again, takes too long to grind that. If there is a blue and white strip paint chip how do I get it? Also how do I get multiple versions of the chip as you can only use it once? I have a variety versions of blue chips but it stinks that you cant preview it on the car before committing incase its not the colour you want or it gets rid of the stripes.
 
Sorry mate. A. You usually can't paint race cars, if you can paint those ones it'll surprise me. B. You can't keep the stripes. You'll notice with the Vipers that if you buy stripe paint, yyou get no chip, but solid paint you get one. Fail on PD's part. Unfortunately if you want multiples of the same aint, you'll have to either buy the car with tha paint over several times, or have friends gift the chips to you (I think they can do that).
 
There is no 96-97 B/W Viper in the game which is what I'm assuming you want.
 
One of my disappointments. I was looking forward to having a blue w/ white stripes Viper GTS in this game. Best color scheme for that car IMO. Funny how on some cars, stripes disappear but on some they stay like the Ford GT.
 
No confirms yet, well Im gonna have to grind the millions and buy a few copies of the same car and test out the paint schemes, as long as the stripe stays im fine. Spewing about the oreca not able to be painted blue.
 
Back