• Thread starter ferrari gt
  • 3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russian Federation
Moscow
Energo_US
Hello everyone!
i should say - i am Russian,and speak english not clearly,i mean,a bit badly.
i think you will laugh reading this theard from me,because i think,there is many errors in it :D

i've got a real big problem for me. i have 2 playstation network accounts.one is american,and one is russian.on my ps vita,i use american account.
i was looking to buy gran turismo psp by ps3,and then transfer it to my ps vita,but i've got a problem with it.

so,
gran turismo psp costs 15 dollars in the american store,and only 10 dollars in the russian one.
i have big difficults in adding finds to american store,so,i've supposed to buy the game in russian store,and transfer it to my vita,which one have american account.all was going good,but when i started to transfer it to vita,id said something like "the game belongs to different user",or kind of it. and it's all!
i can't do anything with it! i've tryed to put the game on my vita by changing account on it to the russian one.i've thinked,the game can set up like this,and then i was wanted to change back to american one and enjoy the game.but ps vita says,that her memory card belongs to other user (me american) and need to be formated,so,nothing worked,and i have no idea what to do. i didn't lost any files or saves,but it seems,i lost my money for nothing... :guilty:
mabye,i can transfer it different way?
i am very sad of losing money in this store...i wan't this game on vita,or money back!(surely,i understand,taking money back is impossible,and they can ban me)

hope you understand this text and can help me :)

As I've stayed with the PSP, I'm not 100% sure if what I'm about to tell you is correct, but my logic leads me in this direction.

Ever since GT was released, it has always been 'one save per memory card'. this continued onto GT PSP, but was enhanced in a way. Each GTPSP save is logged on the memory stick to the PSP it's played on, which is how they managed to work the six different starter car ordeal. As the Vita is even more technical, that or nobody tried/mentioned it, the game save may be locked to the account, not just the console. As jerkish as it is, it appears the memory stick may be account-locked as well, so to play GT, you'll most likely either 1)format the current memory stick and lose any other game info, or 2)get a new stick for GT. Both stink, but I don't know of another way.

U can download gtpsp on the ps3 store then transfer it to the PS vita
No worries,i sloved problem year ago.
Just forgot to say "Closed"

And BTW,your advice is non-efficient :)
I needed to use a Russian Account :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back