I need help on this mission!

• Thread starter Concept
  • 8 comments

Concept

(Banned)
Sorry everybody but I am having BIG trouble! I need to take the guy I am doing missions for (guy in park) to Shoreside Vale and drop him off at the airport. Only problem is, the CIA or FBI is blocking the bridge over and blow me to bits everytime. I have tried going by boat as well but everytime I hop in the guy jumps into the water like a dumb-a**! I need help! One time the guy made it to the boat but was hanging on the edge then he just decided to jump off. :confused: I need some help bad! How do I get him to Shorside Vale without killing myself or even him!? :(

I also used the Rhino(tank). Just drove over the bridge, straight through the FBI and their puny non-armor piercing bullets...:D

When I did that mission I did not have access to a tank, and did not want to cheat or try to steal one from the army o this is how I did it:

I started the mission in the fastest car i had. I think that I used a cheetah. From the park I went, hmmmm, north to the subway by the campus and stadium. Drive the car down into the subway until you are on the tracks. Go right. Drive, drive, drive. You will then be at the station in shoreside, near the airport. Just drive the car onto the platform and up all the stairs out of the subway and to the the airport.

That's the only way to do it without a tank......I think :)

Originally posted by GOLDBERG
go with a fast car and drive through the tunnel dude...

Exactly!! This is the correct answer. The tunnel isn't blocked, and only has like one guy on top of the exit shooting at you, as long as you don't reck the car to much, you should get though the gun fire just fine, with tons of time to spare! :D

Originally posted by diligent_dave
When I did that mission I did not have access to a tank, and did not want to cheat or try to steal one from the army o this is how I did it:

I started the mission in the fastest car i had. I think that I used a cheetah. From the park I went, hmmmm, north to the subway by the campus and stadium. Drive the car down into the subway until you are on the tracks. Go right. Drive, drive, drive. You will then be at the station in shoreside, near the airport. Just drive the car onto the platform and up all the stairs out of the subway and to the the airport.

That's the only way to do it without a tank......I think :)

Good god! thats a lot of work... :eek:

Just go through the tunnel in a fairly fast but durable car, something like a cop car or Sentinal would be ideal.........

Thanks for the tips fellas. I finally got him into the boat but all around the island is blocked. I will go through the subway or tunnel thanks again. :)

Back