I need help, to set a toyota "Toyota Supra RZ (J) '97" for drift!

Plz, can someone help me, to set a Toyota Supra RZ (J) '97 for drift. I tried but i'm a beginner in difts:dunce: . I could only drift with a 4wd car but now i wanna learn to drift with a rwd car. PLZ HELP ME!:nervous:

Plz, can someone help me, to set a Toyota Supra RZ (J) '97 for drift. I tried but i'm a beginner in difts:dunce: . I could only drift with a 4wd car but now i wanna learn to drift with a rwd car. PLZ HELP ME!:nervous:

First off welcome to the best bloody board on the net:sly: Also anytime you post asking something like this please use the search first, there are tons of setups if you use it. But, since i am posting all of this i might as well post some settings for you to use since your search button is broken;)

I use these basic settings on all of my RWD drift cars and tweak them as needed for the car. On the Supra you might want to soften the springs a bit more because the car is a twitchy little turd. I don't care for it. Look at some of my vids in my sig to see the cars that this man likes to rip up.

Basic settings for RWD

Spring Rate 11.9 11.5
Ride Height 4 ticks to right from the lowest setting
Damper (Bound) 5 5
Damper (Rebound) 5 5
Camber Angle 3.1 2.4
Toe Angle 0 -0
Sway bars 3 front 4 rear

LSD
Initial Torque 18
LSD Acceleration 22
LSD Deceleration 7

On tranny just set it to fit whatever track you will be on. I run the track and watch my gears and then tweak the final to keep my in my powerband. Then if It needs more I will tweak each gear after that. All other settings are your preference. I don’t use aids. Most people set up theyre cars very soft in the rear for drifting, I usually have mine just like above for drifting . I find that you can control the car much better.

And now's the time to say "thank you, Breakpoint", go ahead try it Drifterboy234, it aint' that hard. :)

Just messin wicha. :) Seriously, did any of that help? Keep asking questions if you have 'em. It's lonely around here. :(

who knows if he even found the site again...lol. I see people pop on here and ask one question and then they look at the answer and thats all they wanted. No reply or anything.

Sorry, for the time it took to reply, but my internet connection was cut off, and we had to go to the company to get it fixed. Anyway, it was very ufesull thx for the settings. They were very good, i had to tweek them a bit, but it was ok, thx again!

Hey look! No problem. Those are just the settings i start with and tweak for each car. Most of the time those settings work great without tweaking though.

Back