I Need Help With My Game Save

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chavways
  • 3 comments
  • 600 views
Messages
14
Messages
Chavways
I had my GT5 data saved on a USB stick just in case anything ever happened to my PS3. As a matter of fact it got YLOD so i bought a new 160gb Slim.

I then went to copy all my data onto the new PS3 so i could play GT5 from where I left of.When i entered the game it said I couldnt use data from another user and asked me do I want to start again.

I want to know will I have to start my whole game again?I havnt tried playing on the new PS3 while Psn has been down so i'm hoping that when I can sign in it will recognise that it's my saved game and all will be ok.

Has anyone else ever experienced this?
 
Once the PSN is working again and you sign in, your save will work again.
 
Also you will have to at least start a new game and buy a car and save data under same name before you can use your saved data.
 
Oh ok so when i make a new save and play a bit I can just save over the new one from my old one and all will be ok?

Thanks for yere help

Lock the thread if ye want
 
Last edited:
Back