I need help with the gr 3 and 4 cups.

• Thread starter Amra
  • 1 comments
Greece
Greece
I have done every race from the event category on hard apart the g3,gr4,clubman cup and the dirt rally next to clubman cub.i havent tried the clubman and the dirt one yet but the gr3 and gr4 cup are really hard.You cant make any mistake and sometimes they even pass you at top speed.
I have tcs at 3 brake balance at 0 and fuel at 1 since you dont have to get in the pits at least for the first 3 races.i have tried with gtr,porche and Citroen group 3.Im really struggling.My cars are mostly stock since im not that car savvy.I also play on controller and automatic shifts.
Any tip you can give me?Whatever car maybe is better or if i have to customize my car a particular way(shifts,downforce etc)

Thank you very much:)

Any tip you can give me?Whatever car maybe is better or
The basic tip to anything that doesnt allow you to simply have more power is to improve on the thing that is not mechanically linked to the choice of cars: improving your laptimes by driving - and the easiest way to do this is driving the car that makes you feel the most comfortable for going faster. This is very likely a different car for every player for many reasons.

Back