I need help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DuckBrazil
  • 4 comments
  • 492 views
Messages
164
Messages
PatoRodrigues
Guys, i'm struggling a lot with the AMG Expert event. The SLS has a crapppy-crappy-crappy suspension in the rain and is always sliding. Other problem was the genius folk that placed a Comfort Tire in this challenge. HAHAHAHA.

Any recommended tuning? I need help.......... :nervous:
 
Be calm, drive with patience and don't overdrive the car because in the rain it's difficult to recover from a mistake.
By the way, confort tires are a good choice for the rain since they have plenty of pattern to make it trough the puddles succesfully. In my opinion, they are more suitable for rain racing than sports tires :)
PS: do you use the DS3 or a wheel? Because I have no experience with the DS3, but maybe you should turn on some of the aids that are allowed to be used, I don't know.
 
In that case I can't advice you very well, but as I said, drive at a pace you feel you're in total control of the car. That doesn't mean you have to drive slow though Just as fast as you can without losing control :)
 
I managed to get Gold in the 1st Sector with 5 seconds remaining. =D

Pacience + good fingers to control the analogic + Minimum of skills = 365,000 and 40,000XP. **** YEAH!
 
Back