J JEYSHUA RACING Messages 9 Massachusetts Messages jeyshua_jdm Nov 26, 2012 #1 Can anybody help me learn how to tune I just want to learn the basics all I be driving is Honda's anybody pls help me inbox me ill be waiting? ??
Can anybody help me learn how to tune I just want to learn the basics all I be driving is Honda's anybody pls help me inbox me ill be waiting? ??
ITCC_Andrew (Banned) Messages 18,529 Kitchener Nov 26, 2012 #2 Which Hondas? S2000, NSX, Civic...? Accord? Which type of motorsport? Drag? Circuit? Drift? Rally? Time attack?
Which Hondas? S2000, NSX, Civic...? Accord? Which type of motorsport? Drag? Circuit? Drift? Rally? Time attack?
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Nov 26, 2012 #3 Search for the FITT boys or read the Stickies. That is where I would start.
J JEYSHUA RACING Messages 9 Massachusetts Messages jeyshua_jdm Nov 26, 2012 #4 I like to use ek's eg's dc2 dc5 s2000 civic type R's and drag racing
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Nov 26, 2012 #5 JEYSHUA RACING I like to use ek's eg's dc2 dc5 s2000 civic type R's and drag racing Click to expand... Definitely look for any FITT events. Dr Slump, CSLACR, Praiano, there is plenty more I should name. Most here will help if you have a question.
JEYSHUA RACING I like to use ek's eg's dc2 dc5 s2000 civic type R's and drag racing Click to expand... Definitely look for any FITT events. Dr Slump, CSLACR, Praiano, there is plenty more I should name. Most here will help if you have a question.
ITCC_Andrew (Banned) Messages 18,529 Kitchener Nov 26, 2012 #7 Sorry, that I can't help. Best of luck, on behalf of Winter Stars Tuning Garage, (a rally/autocross tuning shop.)
Sorry, that I can't help. Best of luck, on behalf of Winter Stars Tuning Garage, (a rally/autocross tuning shop.)
Milldrum Messages 3,826 Melbourne Messages Milldrum Nov 26, 2012 #8 MrMelancholy15 Sorry, that I can't help. Best of luck, on behalf of Winter Stars Tuning Garage, (a rally/autocross tuning shop.) Click to expand... I will be looking there for sure. That's awesome! It can pay to specialize. Drag tunes, Rally, Drift it's all here at
MrMelancholy15 Sorry, that I can't help. Best of luck, on behalf of Winter Stars Tuning Garage, (a rally/autocross tuning shop.) Click to expand... I will be looking there for sure. That's awesome! It can pay to specialize. Drag tunes, Rally, Drift it's all here at
ITCC_Andrew (Banned) Messages 18,529 Kitchener Nov 26, 2012 #9 Milldrum I will be looking there for sure. That's awesome! It can pay to specialize. Drag tunes, Rally, Drift it's all here at Click to expand... Haha, it's not only just for GT5. I'm planning (over a long period of time) to go professional, and tune real-life cars. That's actually REALLY fun, as long as someone else pays.
Milldrum I will be looking there for sure. That's awesome! It can pay to specialize. Drag tunes, Rally, Drift it's all here at Click to expand... Haha, it's not only just for GT5. I'm planning (over a long period of time) to go professional, and tune real-life cars. That's actually REALLY fun, as long as someone else pays.