I need help.

• Thread starter Goe108
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Whenever I try to load a track with weather changes, my game freezes. For example, when I load the Nurburgring, it just shows me a still image of the track with a small flashing icon on the bottom right corner of my screen. I’ve had this problem for a very long time now and it really annoys me because I can’t participate in certain events and it also prevents me from completing my licenses. Please help.

Whenever I try to load a track with weather changes, my game freezes. For example, when I load the Nurburgring, it just shows me a still image of the track with a small flashing icon on the bottom right corner of my screen. I’ve had this problem for a very long time now and it really annoys me because I can’t participate in certain events and it also prevents me from completing my licenses. Please help.
Tried reinstalling?

Hello
I'm also a big GT5 fan and that's why I registered here especially.
My problem is I want to collect all the trophies but I am missing the 2 online trophies.
Therefore, I would like to know that you can also get this with this private server project or is this not possible?
Thank you for your answers.
I apologize for my bad English, I actually speak German.

Hello
I'm also a big GT5 fan and that's why I registered here especially.
My problem is I want to collect all the trophies but I am missing the 2 online trophies.
Therefore, I would like to know that you can also get this with this private server project or is this not possible?
Thank you for your answers.
I apologize for my bad English, I actually speak German.
It's entirely possible that the people behind the private servers of Warhawk, MotorStorm would do it in the future, but not granted.

Besides that project, there's the private server of Demon's Souls.

The problem is that some platforms like PSNProfiles do not accept private servers and block everyone who got trophies that way.

Back