I need info on the game!!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Is it possible to get GT2 to reach 100 percent complete? I have done everything in the game that I know can be done, all races won, all licences, absolutley everything. I only have it at about 98 percent complete. I know that GT1 can go to 100, because I have done this a few times. Please help me. Thanks alot.

I think you're pretty much finished, Hugh. I've read a few things that said you can finish everything in the game and still not have a reading of 100%.

Unfortunately, no. You can only complete 98.2% of the game. This is because GT2 was rushed to market. Several features were cut, not the least which is drag racing. Too bad, it would've been cool.

Oddly enuff, they took their time with GT3 and it's still incomplete. :P

Only the first version of the game is there an error, Sony fixed it in later versions, and offered a free disk swap a while back (just after it came out.)

Originally posted by Tom McDonnell
Only the first version of the game is there an error, Sony fixed it in later versions, and offered a free disk swap a while back (just after it came out.)

I know they fixed some bugs, but I think you can still only get 98.2% on the "fixed" disks.

BTW, I still have an original disk (purchased one day before official release). :)

Back