i need some suggestions

:crazy:my brother and i are doin our own little vesion of Street Tuner Challenge. we are each going to tune 1 American car, 1 European car, and 1 japanese car with a budget of 50000cp for each car. and because you cant do any visual or inetior upgrades we are going to do three types of races: road, drag, and dirt. we need some suggestions for cars:idea:
some close to these cars:
am. neon srt4
eu. beetle
ja. mrs spyder
👍

i dont want anything fast, exotic, or luxurious we want sort of a challenge
but if you think of something cool than those cars ill prolly use them and i will keep all of you informed on our progress :cheers:

some close to these cars:
am. neon srt4
eu. beetle
ja. mrs spyder
i'd say

usa - the old blue and white sports corvette that sells in the newest used car lot
europe - germans for sure, a cheap m3 perhaps or an old merc sl
japanese - try one of the mazda rx7/rx8's, they handle very well

good luck 👍

ok thanks for the help
we are going to use the golf gti, the neon srt4, and the eg6
i will tell you what we have done to the cars and the results of the race as soon as we are finished. if this is any good i will prolly need some more suggestions for the next time.
thank you

i predict the EG6 will win. Very light, great in the twisties. But that golf is very quick, unless its the mark 4. Which is fat and slow.

we have tested the cars and so far the golf is the best handleing and the neon is the fastest but they are all still stock and we are prolly going to start the tunning later tonight

You could go with one of the Subie Wagons, or one of the older Lancers (EVO 5 and earlier)...

Back