I need the best Drift Settings ..pls Help me guys

• Thread starter garrett89
  • 6 comments
Hi all,

I'm new on this forum. I would like to do very nice drifts...but I need the correct drift settings . I tryd do mod setting with not bad results ..but not perfect.

I need exactly the correct Settings Numbers . Please help me. Thank you all.

it's hard to tell you...
i use DFP and what controller do you use???
cuz with steeringwheel the settings are different than controller user...
if i put for example stiffer Front than rear for me is unplayable, and i notice that controller user play good... with steeringwheel i always put front higher than rear, cuz in reality settings you have to stiffer the rear to do less grip in the back...
i always put:

flat torque curve...
less weight possible..
5 or 7 ride height less in front than rear...
spring 8-9F -- 5-6R
damper 8F -- 2-3R
toe +0.5F -- -0.10-0.20R
camber -2.0F -- -0.5R

No , i don't use the steering whell ...just the normal PS3 controller . IS possibile to do really good Drift with the normal controller ????

There are no "best settings". Settings dont make a great drifter, the driver is everything. You should start off drifting stock low powered cars on N2 tires all around first. And not just one car, im talking quite a few cars.

No , i don't use the steering whell ...just the normal PS3 controller . IS possibile to do really good Drift with the normal controller ????

It's possible to do a better drift with a wheel only much harder. And setting, Hmm... S1 / N3's are a good tyres to start with, not to grippy that the car will snap back, but at the same time, not to slippy. As for cars, the SL55 AMG merc works well. If i were you i would use a FR car, A RX-7 on S1 tyres would be a good choice.

It's possible to do a better drift with a wheel only much harder. And setting, Hmm... S1 / N3's are a good tyres to start with, not to grippy that the car will snap back, but at the same time, not to slippy. As for cars, the SL55 AMG merc works well. If i were you i would use a FR car, A RX-7 on S1 tyres would be a good choice.

And this was said from someone who keeps wanting to quit and keeps saying it's impossible. S1 / N3 tires are horrible to start with, SL55 AMG isn't really a good starting car either.

I would start with N1 tires back and front, steering angle at 50, and would use a 350z stock, a ford Mustang, or a tuned cappucchino.

And this was said from someone who keeps wanting to quit and keeps saying it's impossible. S1 / N3 tires are horrible to start with, SL55 AMG isn't really a good starting car either.

I would start with N1 tires back and front, steering angle at 50, and would use a 350z stock, a ford Mustang, or a tuned cappucchino.

I can't do it with a wheel, but can with a control. i think the SL55 on N3's is a great balance, it works well for me.

Back