I need the corvette!!

Why don't you just, ya'know, buy one yourself? And besides that, wouldn't the loads extra downforce be a bit counter-productive? I know you still need grip for drag, but that wouldn't exactly help accel. and top speed....

Why don't you just, ya'know, buy one yourself? And besides that, wouldn't the loads extra downforce be a bit counter-productive? I know you still need grip for drag, but that wouldn't exactly help accel. and top speed....

True, but think about it, it's way lighter than the street version and the downforce can always be set to as low as it goes which I believe is 15 and 30, it doesn't have loads of downforce like an X1 or an LMP.

The zr1 c6 rm 09 is only in the used car delearship, never seen it.

Edit : just found that that "rm" is obly the modified version of the one you can buy. But i saw on the leaderboard that it does .100 more than the normal one ?

Last edited:

...no.

With massive wheelspin, RWD on drag need as much rear downforce as possible. Front downforce is hurtful, but that can be lowered. Same deal with the Z06 RM, which is faster than non-RM Z06. Stock forms, I prefer the Z06 over the ZR1 as it launches harder.

Welp, I look like a total :dunce: now. But, the C6 ZR1 can be RM'd in the GT Auto portion, so thats why I said to just buy it. (a little redemption goes a long way)

The zr1 c6 rm 09 is only in the used car delearship, never seen it.

Edit : just found that that "rm" is obly the modified version of the one you can buy. But i saw on the leaderboard that it does .100 more than the normal one ?

It's faster because it's lighter and the downforce helps a lot with the wheel spin, the car being lighter makes it pull a lot harder between mid range and the end of the 1/4 mile marker.

Back