I Need The Ultimate GT5 Tutorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter xwpsa
  • 7 comments
  • 1,903 views
Messages
33
I only have about 20 cars, I'm level 35 on A-spec and have 20,000,000 credits.

I'm only level 1 on B-spec.

What I need is a list of cars I can buy from the dealerships that I can supply my B-spec driver to win each individual B-spec race. And I also would like to know if they'd need tuning or not.

Has anyone compiled such a list before on the net?
 
Most of the cars you get as prize cars work well enough to win in B-spec. Just tune them and they work fine.
 
Are you serious?
 
You get really good prize cars in b spec...I think anyway.....
 
There is already a guide somewhere in these forums.
 
You do know the B-Spec races are the same as the A-Spec races right?

You can use the same cars as you used in A-Spec. Big shock I know.
 
You do know the B-Spec races are the same as the A-Spec races right?

You can use the same cars as you used in A-Spec. Big shock I know.

Yeah, If you have a car that meets the requirements [if any], just tune them to ridiculous levels, and put Bob in them. You'll win many great cars in B-Spec as well.
 
Here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140008

He has some interesting performance reviews on each commonplace cars. However, the final conclusion for each car is based on his opinion, so it may vary or differ between his and yours driving style and driving rhythm on certain tracks.
 
Back