I need Tips for Tuning Rally Cars (for Rally Racing)

SportCoaster

(Banned)
Netherlands
Netherlands
I'm currently getting topped up busy partaking in Rally Races, mainly the Fisherman's Ranch with Gr. B Rally Cars. I've been trying to Tune them a little with lowering the Suspension percentage, increasing the Natural Frequency & increasing the Ride Height if it increases my PP, but I feel like I'm not seeing a huge difference. One main struggle I have is a jump on the long straight-ish halfway point of the Circuit.

Does anyone here have any advice on what I should focus on when it comes to Tuning? Do I need to keep certain settings at Default? Would it be wise to increase the Natural Frequency? I mainly ask these questions because Beyond the Apex doesn't seem to mention anything about Rally Car Set-ups or how to do them.

The main thing with Fisherman's is that the landings upset the car's balance. I don't do much to the set-up on the GrB cars, but in general, maximum ride height, minimum frequency (makes landings softer), max front downforce, minimum rear downforce (makes the car go nose-up on jumps a bit less), 45:55 4WD torque distribution (50:50 makes handbrake turns impossible), and gearing for a top speed of about 280km/h.

Other than that it's more about how the car is driven than the set-up itself. Rotating the car early and keeping your foot down gives you momentum to get the car around while keeping on the throttle for a good exit. Takes getting used to.

What about the Spring Stiffness percentage? Should it be kept all the way to the right? And what about the Camber & Angle of the Wheels?

The main thing with Fisherman's is that the landings upset the car's balance. I don't do much to the set-up on the GrB cars, but in general, maximum ride height, minimum frequency (makes landings softer), max front downforce, minimum rear downforce (makes the car go nose-up on jumps a bit less), 45:55 4WD torque distribution (50:50 makes handbrake turns impossible), and gearing for a top speed of about 280km/h.

Other than that it's more about how the car is driven than the set-up itself. Rotating the car early and keeping your foot down gives you momentum to get the car around while keeping on the throttle for a good exit. Takes getting used to.

Thanks man Ive been trying Sardegna for a while, like 10 races, ans couldd get to the top3. Using these settins helped!

Back