D dronde Messages 13 Messages Dronde Dec 26, 2010 #1 I just need to borrow it for a few minutes. Once I add u, I will send it back without touching it. Thanks PSN : Dronde
I just need to borrow it for a few minutes. Once I add u, I will send it back without touching it. Thanks PSN : Dronde
H hejira Messages 72 Dec 26, 2010 #3 Same here if anyone is happy to help after sorting out Dronde. PSN: djhejira
rigo_wurx Messages 63 Messages rigowurx Messages rigowurx - reegwurx Dec 26, 2010 #4 dronde I just need to borrow it for a few minutes. Once I add u, I will send it back without touching it. Thanks PSN : Dronde Click to expand... OK, what are you offering to exchange ?
dronde I just need to borrow it for a few minutes. Once I add u, I will send it back without touching it. Thanks PSN : Dronde Click to expand... OK, what are you offering to exchange ?
D dronde Messages 13 Messages Dronde Dec 26, 2010 #9 done Aldro Send me gallardo and ill give ya the seb vettel x1 Psn: Aldro Click to expand...
D dronde Messages 13 Messages Dronde Dec 26, 2010 #10 Aldro That's how u do it. U receive my car and delete me from your friend list. If there was any problem with my car, at least let me know. Don't just delete me without letting me know why.
Aldro That's how u do it. U receive my car and delete me from your friend list. If there was any problem with my car, at least let me know. Don't just delete me without letting me know why.
C cj10 Messages 848 Messages glenchiam Dec 27, 2010 #11 dronde Aldro That's how u do it. U receive my car and delete me from your friend list. If there was any problem with my car, at least let me know. Don't just delete me without letting me know why. Click to expand... lol you have been conned
dronde Aldro That's how u do it. U receive my car and delete me from your friend list. If there was any problem with my car, at least let me know. Don't just delete me without letting me know why. Click to expand... lol you have been conned