I need to install all the patches?

• Thread starter JaegerFox
  • 8 comments
Mexico
Mexico
Hi, I am new in this forum, My ps3 has broken the wifi module and I cannot connect to the internet through ethernet (I use mobile data) my idea was to install the patches using ps3 proxy gui, and it works in other games .. but the size of the patches is too much for my data plan. So my question is if it is necessary to install each one patch or only the 2.0 and the lastest patches?

Welcome, if there is how to fix your PS3 internet module, it might be worth it if your console is locked, but if you unlock it you can install the updates by .Pkgs and search Google for the latest GT5 update via USB stick, just look for tutorials on Google and YouTube, but I can't go into many details or give links because this forum does not allow things in terms of piracy violation, which I respect.

Whether it is worth updating? In my opinion yes because the best improvements and new cars from Spec 2.0.

I hope I helped you with something.

Finally I was able to install them, I played during version 1.13 (pre-spec 2.0) and I had an error, for example the miniatures of some cars did not appear and they were quite ... I saw a change in difficulty (more easier) and more fluidity in the curves. .. I find it very comfortable to buy things before a race, apparently I lost several things since now only the Extreme section remains.
But my final goal is to buy the Ford GT40 car
by the way, apparently there is no offline endurance race that lasts at least 2 hours. and Playing an arcade without profit doesn't nice to me

Last edited:
Hi, I am new in this forum, My ps3 has broken the wifi module and I cannot connect to the internet through ethernet (I use mobile data) my idea was to install the patches using ps3 proxy gui, and it works in other games .. but the size of the patches is too much for my data plan. So my question is if it is necessary to install each one patch or only the 2.0 and the lastest patches?
The patches/updates are cumulative, so you need to install all of them in order. If you can find a copy of the XL Edition (or Academy edition, depending on your region), those editions contain pre-integrated updates that will save you from having to re-download them.

The patches/updates are cumulative, so you need to install all of them in order. If you can find a copy of the XL Edition (or Academy edition, depending on your region), those editions contain pre-integrated updates that will save you from having to re-download them.
Yes finally I was able to download all the patches and install them, although I still have the problem some preview of the cars are not visible

Yes finally I was able to download all the patches and install them, although I still have the problem some preview of the cars are not visible
Can you supply a picture of the cars are not visible ?.

Back